FS: Mountain Hardwear EV3, Scarpa Phantom 6000 43, Lowa Expedition 6000 40, Mountain Hardwear Lamina -30 Synthetic Bag, Helmet, Timbuk2, Movement Balance 168, Kelty 0 Degree Bag, Vasque M-Possible 8

All gear is used. I'm open to reasonable offers on anything. Buyer pays shipping or free local pickup in Bozeman, MT. Paypal or Venmo is OK. Please DM me if interested. I'll respond in the order that I receive messages.

Check out the linked photo album for more pictures.

Mountain Hardwear EV3 4 Season Single Wall Tent. Excellent condition. No holes or tears. All of the zippers work. A little dirt on the bottom. Comes with snow anchors. $375

Scarpa Phantom 6000 size 43. Some scuffing on the outsides and wear at the toe of the sole but otherwise good condition. $300.

Lowa Expedition 6000 RD size 40. Excellent condition other than small crampon holes from catching on the gaiter. Repaired with gear tape. $350.

Mountain Hardwear Laminina Z Torch -30F Synthetic Sleeping Bag. Excellent condition, super clean. Only used on two trips. $250.

CAMP Titan Helmet Small. Some scuffs, scratches, and stickers. This helmet has never taken a hard hit or fall. Just a little too small. $30

Movement Balance Women's Touring Skis w/Dynafit Speed Radical Bindings and BD Nylon Skins, these skis are in pristine condition and is an awesome setup for anyone who wants a super light ski that will go far and still shred hard, 168 cm, 126-89-114mm, weight for the pair is 2460g- $600

Armada Norwalk w/12 DIN Rossignol Demo Bindings, 189cm, 126-141-116-132mm, some repaired scratches and coreshots but no structural damage- $200

Kelty 0° F Down Sleeping Bag, older sleeping bag that's lost some loft and feathers over the years, a couple stains, I wouldn't take this winter camping anymore but it could make a great summer camping bag- $50

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag, size Large, velcro has some fuzz stuck in it and there is a little dirt on the exterior, this bag is big, it will hold a large laptop, several textbooks, a jacket, lunch, and a waterbottle without trouble, tons of pockets and places to put school supplies- $50

Vasque M-Possible Ice Climbing Boots, they have a couple crampon nicks in the sides of the soles but nothing serious- $100