[WTS] Bugout/Survival Gear: NEW HydroBlu Sidekick (0.59oz), NEW Edible Wild Plants Field Guide (1.3oz), USED Aluminum Windscreen (8.98oz), NEW Survival Playing Cards (3.77oz)

Pictures here. Free shipping CONUS always, PM for international shipping. I accept Paypal F&F, please add 3% if you'd like G&S, thank you! I do my best to ship out by 4pm EDT or the following business day, depending on your purchase date/time.

NEW HydroBlu Sidekick 3-Stage Straw Water Filter, weighs 0.54oz with 0.05oz extra end filter

Price: $20 free shipping

A great backup/emergency water filter, this drinking straw can remove bacteria/viruses, chemicals, AND heavy metals from your water source. The cotton pre-filter removes large sediments while the activated carbon filter removes the chemicals and heavy metals. Expected capacity is around 100 gallons for the hollow fiber straws (50 gallons for the cotton/carbon filters, there is an extra filter included), but as always, proper backflushing and care of your water filter will most certainly extend its lifetime. Never been used.

NEW Edible Wild Plants Field Guide by James Kavanaugh, weighs 1.3oz

Price: $7 free shipping

A very lightweight pocket reference manual to identifying edible wild plants. In new condition, detailed pictures and descriptions. Mind the disclaimer on the back :P

USED Aluminum Stove Windscreen w/ Storage Sleeve/Bag, weighs 8.98oz in sleeve

Price: $7 free shipping

Very good condition. Used for a few nights cooking with an Esbit stove (the flames never touched the windscreen.) Actually decent in windy conditions and stays put pretty well. That 9 ounce weight was too much for me, though, and I personally don't encounter windy conditions enough when cooking to warrant using such a heavy windscreen.

USED?/PRETTY MUCH NEW Survival Playing Cards by Survival Frog, weighs 3.77oz including its box/case

Price: $4 free shipping

This deck of 52 playing cards has tips for a different survival situation you may encounter on one side of every card. The cards are in order and have not been assorted/shuffled. The box is flimsy and shows signs of wear, but the cards themselves are waterproof, have good-sized fonts for the survival tips, and have not been bent or torn in any way.

As always, PM for bundling discounts.

Detail

Tags