[WTS] Mountain Hardwear Supermega UL1 with footprint $100

Hi ! First post. Thank you for maintaining a UL marketplace that isn't Facebook/CL haha.

This was my first ultralight tent. I used it for probably 10 days total. I was a bit too tall for this tent. Would recommend 5'10" or so as a maximum, otherwise you'll wake up with damp feet blah blah etc.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-04dZDr7sFyH6wzFhAfEQF-MwqHYNKxk

Here's the features & specs from the REI site:

Features

• Conveniently-located wide end door makes access easy
  • Dry-entry vestibule design prevents water from dripping inside tent when vestibule is open, improving livability
  • Freestanding lightweight geometry and design provide a no-hassle setup
  • All fabrics used are designed to be as lightweight as possible while still delivering solid protection from the elements
  • DAC Featherlite NSL poles utilize unique inserts to create strong, functional poles that save weight and reduce breakage
  • Lightweight power clips at all pole intersections increase structural strength
  • Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
  • Perimeter seams form waterproof tub-style floor that is up off the ground and under the rainfly for extra weather protection
  • Mountain Hardwear Watertight Construction: Thoughtful design, taping and welding technology combine to make this tent watertight off the shelf. No seam sealing is required
  • Mesh pockets help keep tent organized
  • Reflective guyout loops, starter points and zipper pulls enhance nighttime setup and visibility
  • As a convenient option, poles and rainfly can be set up with the footprint (sold separately) to create a lightweight shelter
  • Mountain Hardwear SuperMega UL 1 tent comes with stuff sacks, aluminum stakes (8), guyline and owner's manual

Technical Specs

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags