FS: Military ECWCS Polartec Fleece Tops, Men's Civilian Large

For sale: two great Polartec military garments, as priced below or $50 for both including US shipping and PayPal fees.

ECWCS Gen III L2 Polartec Power Dry top, military size medium regular, fits like a civilian large with a base layer fit. Measures 23″ across the armpits, 29″ back length, 35″ from the center of the neck to the cuff and 11.4 ounces on my scale. It uses the same fabric as the Patagonia R1 and fits like an R1 Flash.  1/2 zip, 3″ tall collar, and thumb holes in the cuffs. Made by Peckham and In perfect condition. $25 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

==================================================================

ECWCS Gen III, L3 Polartec High Loft full zip jacket, military size medium regular, fits like a civilian large and a bit shorter in the sleeves to keep the cuffs inside your wind or rain shell. Measures 24″ across the armpits, 27″ back length, 34.5 from the center of the neck to the cuff and 17 ounces on my scale. Like a Patagonia R3 or Mountain Hardwear Monkey Man jacket with 2 sided furry fleece in a sage green color (foliage green). I like this jacket with a wind shell for snowshoeing in really cold weather. It breathes and transfers moisture well. It has nice features like reinforced lower sleeve, shoulder and collar panels, open hand warmer pockets, Power Dry grid fleece side panels and a storm flap behind the YKK zipper. The cuffs and hem have a Lycra binding. I have removed the Velcro ID panels and it is in excellent condition showing only light use and no damage. $32 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags