FS: Shiny BD Nuts, $5 shipped!

I have a set of BD stoppers 4-13: $5 shipped individually!
The 6, 9 and 10 were fallen on (as far as I remember), but no kinks in wires, and everythings in pretty great shape.

Hey everyone, thanks again for helping with the car repairs sell-off... unfortunately I'm still catching up from that.

I've also come to the realization that I don't climb much Trad anymore. Climbing for me has always fallen behind mountain biking and canyoneering, and lately when I've been making time for climbing, I'm craving sport climbing. I'll also be on the move for a while and need to pare down my gear stash, as well as finish fixing up the vehicle before travelling all over. Sad day, but I'd much rather get a set of much needed new cranks for my road bike and finish catching up from the last roud of repairs. Here's what I have:

Black Diamond C4s w/ neutrinos, 0.5-3 (would love to sell these as a set-- $200 + shipping) SOLD.

Metoilus Blue and Yellow Ultralight TCUs, $30 each +shipping including some BD D's

Not sure about how people feel about used dyneema, but I also have 4 single length slings on single neutrinos. The slings are about a year old. Make me an offer. Holding onto the Nylon ones since they'll probably still be usable in a couple years.

2 extra BD Nylon dogbones, free if you need them and buy other stuff, or $5 for both shipped. SOLD

Email me for pictures; they are all in quite nice shape.

If you need individual nuts, I have a BD set 4-13, but I'd like to hang onto at least a few of them... I've used nuts as anchors in canyons before.

Before everyone's reccomendation of 'hold onto them, you'll get more into climbing and wish you hadn't sold them', yes, but I am in a pretty tight bind and really do need to pare down on space... hard to justify having a ton invested in what's basically my 3rd active hobby (4th if outdoor photography would be considered 'active' =P )

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags