[WTS] MLD Burn, Prophet, Spirit 38 quilt. Packs are pretty used. $75

Dyneema X Prophet in stealth gray. Size medium, hip belt chopped off. Used this for the Appalachian Trail in 2017. Sewed on some shoulder strap pockets that hold the smaller Smartwater bottles pretty well. Pack is in really good shape. Very small fray on the back mesh. 13.75 oz. $75 shipped in the US. SOLD

DCF Burn 2016 model before they started putting the top strap on them. Narrower old Burn straps. This pack has also seen a lot of use. Somewhere around 2500 miles in 2018. Size medium, hip belt is chopped off. Some stretching of the seams where the shoulder straps meet the pack. I believe this was from jamming a bear can in there with 6 panels of Z Lite. I used it for the entire Colorado Trail after that and they didn't get any worse, so I don't think it is much of an issue. I would personally trust it on another 500-1000 mile hike but would probably go a different route on one of the triple crown hikes. Would be good for someone who isn't sure if they want to spend the cash to dive into the hipbeltless world. 10.85 oz. $75 shipped in the US. SOLD

MLD Spirit 38 quilt. I bought this on BPL as a size medium, but it measures out more like a medium length and small width. I tried it on one overnight and it is way too small for me. In really good shape but I can't imagine too many people fitting in this thing. Probably best for someone under 5'9" and maybe 150 or so pounds. Might be a decent summer quilt for a smaller kid or something. 15.1 oz. without the little pillow plug for the foot box. I think that adds another third of an ounce or so. Comes with the stuff sack but no storage sack. $75 shipped in the US.

https://imgur.com/a/dkxiO6V

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags