[WTS] Doublewall Tent similar to X-Mid (28.08oz), Various Ultralight Accessories

X-POST from .

More gear closet cleaning. These are items I bought new, weighed, liked the weight, used briefly, and then shoved into the closet never to be used because I preferred something else. Catch and very delayed release I guess?

See individual item descriptions for pics. Free shipping CONUS always, PM for international shipping. I accept Paypal F&F but add 3% for G&S, you know how it goes.

NEW Trackman Doublewall Two Trekking Pole Tent w/ Inner Mesh tent attached, very similar to X-Mid, weighs 28.08oz tent, Y-stakes/guylines in stuff sack 3.43oz, pics here

Price: $110 free shipping

Bought it for $150, cut off some tags on the stuff sack and the loops off the aluminum stakes, but otherwise I've never taken it outside or set it up and it's in pristine condition. Feel free to search ebay for pics of the tent setup and other specs. The fly is silpoly and seamtaped so it should be waterproof, but if you'd like to add some seam sealer anyways (listed below), let me know and I'll bundle it with the tent for $115 total :)

NEW GearAid Silnet Silicone Seam Sealer 1.5oz w/ Applicator Brush and BONUS Foam Sponge Brush thing, weighs 1.98oz, pics here SOLD SOLD SOLD

Price: $7 free shipping

I planned on using this on the tent but then I saw the taped seams. The foam sponge brush helps in spreading the seam sealant. This is for SILICONE-coated fabrics only.

NEW Zpacks Fleece Beanie, weighs 0.98oz, pics here

Price: $15 free shipping

Yes this overpriced, most-likely-Chinese-made beanie is incredibly light and incredibly warm and incredibly soft. I wish I had a reason to use it, but sadly I wore it once and then proceeded to never need a beanie again. Pics show some shoddy stitching that was not the result of my 30 seconds wear time.

USED? Trekology Ultralight Inflatable Pillow, weighs 2.49oz, pics here

Price: $7 free shipping SOLD SOLD SOLD

I bought this over 18 months ago and it was like, $8 with a lightning deal on Amazon, and now I see they're $15?! Crazy. Really soft, check out the pictures for size and inflatable loft and so on. It's really a great pillow, very easy to dial in how inflated you'd like it to be. I didn't experience any slipping except when it was on my slippery silnylon tent floor... Threw out the stuff sack it comes with, but it compresses really small without it.

NEW Mini Deck of Playing Cards, weighs 1.49oz in case, case weighs 0.33oz, pics here

Price: $3 free shipping

Extra deck of cards no one in my friends circle wanted. Guess I'll play solitaire by myself :( These are made out of the same material as regular-sized playing cards, so not really waterproof but water-resistant ish?

As always, PM for bundling discounts. Thanks for reading this far and hope you find something you like!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags