*PRICE DROP* La Sportiva Muira VS - EUR 40.5 / US Men's 8-Women's 9 - Excellent Condition - $55.00 Shipped!

Greetings Mountain Projectors,

I have a nice pair of the venerable La Sportiva Muira VS up for grabs.  They are size 40.5 (US men's 8 / women's 9).  They recently received their first resole and have seen very light duty since.  90+% of the resole remains for your edging, smearing, heel hooking and jamming pleasure.  As you can see in the pics below, the resole was done prior to any issues developing with the rands or uppers which are in excellent shape.  All Velcro, stitching, tongue padding, pulls tabs, etc. are also in primo shape.  There are zero issues to worry about with these boots!

These sweet shoes retail for $185.00.  I'm asking $55.00 shipped to anywhere on the Lower 48. PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or cover fees (approx. 3%) sending the "goods & services" route. I can usually ship the next business day after receiving payment and always send buyers the tracking number the same day an item ships out.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags