[WTS] Tarptent Protrail

Hi! I'm selling my Tarptent Protrail. I bought this a few weeks back here on the forums, but have decided that I prefer my X-Mid. I never used it, aside from a few pitches in the backyard, though it was used on the trail by the previous owner.

It comes with the optional front and rear collapsible poles that you can use in place of trekking poles. Also comes with stuff sack and 7 of the blue Easton stakes. The previous owner did not have a stake sack, but hey, that's what a rubber band is for! It is seam-sealed.

The Protrail is in great shape. I couldn't find any abrasions, rips, tears, damage, etc. I replaced the old cord with brand new, 3mm Lawson Glowire. It is definitely beefy and won't slip. You could always replace it with thinner cordage similar to what comes standard with Tarptent shelters, which would allow you to integrate the O-ring for taller trekking poles on the foot side. The O-ring is not connected currently, but is included. I've got about 20'-25' of the Glowire left that I am happy to include with the tent, as I have plenty of cord.

PM me with any questions. $150 shipped to CONUS. Pictures are below. I'll try to add one later with it set up. Thanks for looking.

https://imgur.com/a/ZNLigN1

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags