[WTS] TOAKS 550ml New Version (3.94oz), TOAKS UL titanium spork (0.47oz), Esbit Tri-Wing (0.68oz), Sawyer Mini (1.36oz)

EVERYTHING SOLD SOLD SOLD

Cleaning out my gear closet. Pics here. Free shipping for all items CONUS, PM for international shipping.

USED TOAKS 550ml New Version (not the Ultralight version) with Stuff Sack, 3.94oz including stuff sack

Price: $20, shipping included

Used a few times with the Esbit Tri-Wing listed below, has discoloration on the bottom and a few scratches inside the pot from the titanium spork. Handles on both lid and pot work fine, Esbit Tri-Wing fits nicely inside.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

USED TOAKS UL titanium spork, 0.47oz

Price: $6, shipping included

Has been polished with scrotchbrite pad to remove matte texture so it feels nice in the mouth, so there's scratches all over the spork, but hey it feels nice.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

USED Esbit Titanium Tri-Wing, 0.68oz in pouch

Price: $10, shipping included

Used in conjunction with the above stuff, there's Esbit residue left on the tray, all three legs rotate and work fine, the tray also rotates fine.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

NEW NEVER USED Sawyer Mini Water Filter + Backflush Plunger Syringe thing, 1.36oz dry filter + 1.08oz plunger

Price: $15, shipping included.

I was given a free HydroBlu Versa Flow filter shortly after buying this, and I prefer the Versa, so here is my unused Sawyer Mini + plunger. See pics for clean dry filter. Does not include the bladders.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

PM for bundling discounts.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags