buncha clothing for sale

Back from the grave! Purging to fund summer adventures and to clean out the overflowing gear closet! All prices include shipping CONUS, paypal gift is preferred. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more details or pics. Thanks!

**SOLD**Montbell Down Inner Jacket $65**SOLD** - US Women's XS - 18" across the chest, 20.5" sleeves. 2nd owner, in great condition, only worn around the house. My girlfriend ended up buying one with a hood. 6.65oz.

**SOLD**Montbell Down Inner Jacket $50**SOLD** - US Women's XXS? - 17" chest, 21" sleeves. 2nd owner, in good condition. taken in on the sides by previous owner...they represented it as a XS jacket...the tags have been cut out. It was just a bit too small for my girlfriend. 5.67oz.

Wild Things Primaloft Hoody $85 - Men's S - New and never used. I bought this on sale on their website a few months back. It's just a tad too snug in the chest. It's desert night camo on one side, fully reversible to grey on the other.

Multicam Softshell Hoody $50 - Men's S - New and never used. I bought this online thinking it was Tad gear (as labeled) but it is a fake. Still a great looking and fully featured soft shell though!

**SOLD**Patagonia Nano Puff Pullover $80**SOLD** - Men's S - Used only a few times. 9.16 oz.

Golite Synthetic Puffy Pants $65 - Men's S - Never used. Full zip, 2 layers of polarguard 3d. Bought off the forum, and PO never used them, I tried on once. Comes with stuff sack. 24.26oz.

Mountain Hardware Chugach Pants $65 - Men's S - 2nd owner, good condition, I only used once. Full zip, one layer of polarguard 3d. According to PO, they had used on one trip and snagged the backside of leg on a crampon. They repaired nicely. Comes with stuff sack. 21.49oz.

Patagonia Rock Craft Pants $40 - Men's 30 reg - New in package.

**SOLD**Black Rock Gear Hat $40**SOLD** - Large - 2nd owner, great condition. I used once, just a little too big for my head. .96oz.

**SOLD**La Sportiva Wildcat 2.0 $80**SOLD** - 43.5 - Black - New in box.

**SOLD**Mountain Laurel Designs eVent Rain Mitts $30**SOLD** - Large - 2nd owner, in good condition. I carried on one trip. PO seam sealed them and appears to have seen light use. 1.74oz.

**SOLD**OR Pl 100 liner gloves $10**SOLD** - Small - Olive green. New with tags. Too small for me.

OR Versaliner gloves $30 - Large - Black. Excellent condition, wore the liners once. Too big for me.
**edited to reflect sold items