[WTS] Custom Zimmerbuilt Quickstep (12oz) EE Revelation 40 Short / Regular (12oz)

Each $120, Paypal FF including shipping CONUS

Album: https://m.imgur.com/a/idjEeMA

Both two years old and have seen a lot of miles, but no damage or significant cosmetic signs of wear beyond the crinkling of the DCF on the quickstep.

Quickstep customizations include thicker straps, shock cord for a pad, shock cording over the front pocket. I had load lifters put on, Chris told me that didn't make sense, he was right, I trimmed them off. There are buckles for a webbing belt if you would like to put one on, if so, the torso is 18.25 inches. If you don't plan to use a webbing belt the torso length doesn't matter. Great pack that has done a lot of miles and has thousands of miles left in it, I just switched to a slightly different set of options on another quickstep.

The EE revelation is a stock 40 degree 850 fp, and whatever their fill weights were two years ago (twice increased). I've washed it once and redistributed the down earlier this year, it's been out maybe five nights since then. Also in perfect operating order, great summer quilt.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags