FS - Whisperlite Universal stove, gaiters, etc.

I figured I would unload some of my items I'm not using to raise a bit for gear for my upcoming Rainier climb. All of the prices include CONUS shipping. Here's everything for sale:

Whisperlite Universal Stove -
This stove is brand new and has never been used. Got it about a year ago but haven't even fired it up in that time and figure that's a sign that I don't need it. Everything is included with it except the original box. The only blemish is a tiny hole in the stuff sack from where on of the legs punctured through. This retails for $140 new and I'm looking for $100.
Outdoor Research Salamander Gaiters -
I bought there gaiters on GearTrade and never ended up taking them out. They are size S/M and are in pristine shape. They retail for $45.00 and I'm asking $20.
Outdoor Research Crocodile Gaiters -
I picked these gaiters up at an REI garage sale but unfortunately they're too small for my mountaineering boots. They are a size small and in pretty good condition but have three smaller crampon nicks on the left gaiter. The holes can be easily patched. They retail for $75 but I'm looking for $15. Seal-Line Baja 30L Dry Bag -
I also got this from an REI garage sale but never ended up using it. It's still in it's original packaging but does have two small X's marked on it like they do with garage sale merchandise. It retails for $30 and I'm looking for $10. It's a bit heavy and would probably cost that much to ship so I'm really only interested in selling it if you buy multiple items.
Cocoon Ultralight Air Core Pillow -
Just got a Nemo Fillo so I don't need this pillow anymore. It's only been used indoors as I've used my Exped pillow more for trips. It retails for $25 but I'm looking for $10. Like the dry bag I'm really only interested in selling this if paired with other items since it would cost half the sale price just to ship it.
Outdoor Research Exos Beanie -
This beanie is size L/XL but is still too tight on my head. I'll throw this in with any other item if you want it.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags