FS: Tarptent Notch Li full mesh/sil floor

Purchased by me 2018. Includes sil sack, 4 8” aluminum Eaton stakes also with sil sack, and 2 adapters for reversing the stick position to handle up (plus 2 more as spares for a total of 4 adapters) the tent sets up well with sticks up or down. Why the sil sacks? Cause I lost the original dyneema ones.
Tent was used less than 10 times doing small sections of the PCT. The only reason I’m getting rid of it is that I’m going back to my TT Moment DW which suited me just fine.
-warning #1 practice setting up at least once in your backyard before hitting the trail
-warning #2 i’m a big dummy when it comes to doing stuff like this so the transaction might require some hand holding. Which leads me to my question of How the hell do I get pictures added to this post? I took a buttload of pics and would love to show them.
-just the tent alone plus two guys lines I added comes to 19.6oz on my well used kitchen scale.
-with the sacks, stakes and adapters added it came to 22.3oz, again… on my well used kitchen scale.
-$400.00 plus shipping (not really sure how to translate the shipping to $, if you buy it I’m sure you’ll explain it to me).
If this goes smoothly I’ll be amazed.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags