[WTS] Custom Goosefeet Gear 7d ripstop Down Zip T Shirt - 850 FP Mens XL/XXL - 6.3 oz

It's finally cutting season and I have lost around 50 lbs of winter weight. Because of that, I have a few amazing garments that I adore, but I just can't fit them.

First up, this is one of the most versatile insulated garments out there IMO and I will be getting another one sized down a bit now that I am a different size.

This is a fully custom 850 FP down T shirt using a 7d ripstop fabric (blue outer, black inner). It has never been worn on a hike and is in immaculate condition. It does have a NOSO patch that I put on the back because when I was opening the shipping box, I nicked the fabric like 0.0022 mm wide and I got paranoid. There was no nick in the fabric after fluffing in the dryer etc but again, paranoid. :)

Ben at Goosefeet Gear worked with me on this and I did know I was going to be losing some weight, so it can fit someone sized XL - XXL with broad chest/shoulders. https://imgur.com/a/WMlj7iN

It has a 1/4 zip and an insulated collar. The sleeves and base hem are shock cord adjustable. It weighs 6.3 ounces and packs down to nothing. I would like to get $135 Shipped Paypal.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags