[WTS] Custom Nunatak Alpinist 30/35F Mummy Bag - 23.1oz

Nunatak Alpinist – Custom 30/35F Mummy bag – 23.10z

The time has come for me to part with my favorite piece of gear of all time. My custom Nunatak Alpinist mummy bag which is long length and regular width.

Pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/0W8rL

Specifications:

• 15.6oz of 900fp Hyper-dry down
  • 23.1oz total weight (pretty much the same as a Palisade in long/wide which would be similar in coverage).
  • Top of the bag and entire foot box is built to 30F specifications. This includes fill and baffle dimensions.
  • Bottom (back) of the bag is built to 35F specifications. This includes fill and baffle dimensions. This is because it is generally under you and not essential for the 30F overall rating. It also saves a lot of weight.
  • 28" Center zipper with full draft tubes
  • .66 Membrane shell inside and outside
  • Long Length (6'3")
  • Regular width (30" shoulder)
  • 40" circumference foot box.

More info / my reviews:

The reason I am selling is simply because I am insane and got another Nunatak bag that solved a single thing that I realized I could optimize with this bag. This bag is so warm and I generally have a hooded garment of some type that I sleep in, I never really used the hood. So in a quest to save weight I bought essentially the same bag but without a hood. My wife hates me.

I have taken the bag to its rating of 30F and was comfortable. I have also taken it to 18F with a synthetic quilt over it and was toasty warm. I used this bag all last year and I literally never had to think about it. It just simply works no matter the conditions.

Bag is clean, no rips tears or stains.

This bag is custom but it inspired the "quilt killer" Alpinist UL which retails for $430. I am hoping to get $375 shipped for this one of a kind bag which is a discount and saves you 10 weeks of lead time before the hiking season. DM me if you have any additional question.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags