[WTS] Big Outerwear Sale! Patagonia, Arcteryx, and The North Face Jackets

https://imgur.com/a/rfdLoTv

I have 9 jackets for sale. None of them have any holes or tears or issues. Just varying levels of use, but all are in good condition or better.

Full disclosure: Some of these were purchased at a used gear sale, so they have faint red Sharpie marks on the inside tag by the neck (I removed it with alcohol so it is very faint if visible at all). I am not the REI garage saler who shows up at 6am to line up and grab everything in site. I strolled in late and purchased what I liked. I am a college student supported only by myself and I thought this would be a cool way to make some honest dollars as I am very interested in technical outdoor gear and all the awesome activities associated with it. I still try to set good prices so we can all be happy.

Womens (1)

1. Patagonia Nanopuff Hoody, size Extra Large, black. MSRP 249. Good condition, no holes or anything. 120 plus shipping.

Mens (8)

1. Patagonia Torrentshell, size Large, black, MSRP 129. Like new. 40 plus shipping.
  2. Patagonia Down Sweater, size Small, MSRP 229. Brand new with tags. 160 plus shipping.
  3. Patagonia Down Sweater, size Small, blue, MSRP 229. Lightly used. 120 plus shipping.
  4. Patagonia Nanopuff jacket, size Large, black. MSRP 199. Moderately used. 95 plus shipping.
  5. Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody, size Small, Sediment Brown. MSRP 169. Excellent condition. 80 plus shipping.
  6. Patagonia Nanopuff Vest, size Small, black. MSRP 149. Moderately used. 60 plus shipping.
  7. The North Face Thermoball Jacket, size Large, gray. MSRP 199. Like new. 100 plus shipping.
  8. Arcteryx Cerium LT Jacket, size Small, Triton Blue. MSRP 349. Great condition. 170 plus shipping.

Thanks for checking my stuff out! If you would like any additional pictures PM me with a phone number and I will text you pictures of any of the jackets.