[WTS/WTT] TNF VE-25 3-Person 4-Season Tent

Turns out the VE is more tent than I need, can carry, and it's too bright so it gives away my less than legal style of camping. It's in Nearly New condition, Worst bit is a bug splatter/blood stain from a deerfly or two on one of the screens. It's the new 2017/8 model without the sponges. I'd keep it if I could carry it but it's too big and heavy. Great for car/canoe camping, not so great on a sport bike. I bought it for a little more than $600 and i'm willing to sell for $300 i'm firm on price because that's far better than fair, you're getting a good deal. I don't know how willing I'd be to ship it anywhere as opposed to setting up a meeting face to face. I'm looking for something smaller; More tent than Bivy, preferably a Eureka Down Range solo or something else with a muted non-neon color and can pack down to about <16" L x 5-6" Dia. I've never done a trade/sale online so I'm kinda perplexed about how that goes down and I'm currently stuck in Minnesota. Feel free to message back or post or whatever. Thanks.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags