[WTS] Marmot Limelight 3p, Therm-a-Rest All Season Pad, Osprey bike commuter pack, Jack Wolfskin daypack, REI Helio Sack, free Lifestraw with first purchase - Some inexpensive gear to get you outside this spring!

In an effort to declutter, I am looking to move a few things - my loss is your gain!  All items are listed with shipping included within the lower 48 of the US. Prices somewhat negotiable, especially if you are purchasing multiple items. Comment or PM if you have any questions or need any additional pictures of any of the items. PM for my PayPal info or if you need additional payment options.

Marmot Limelight 3p - $200

We used this tent a total of 5 times - previous model, got it in 2016. It's in great condition, just smells a little of campfire, and one of the tent stakes is very slightly bent, but it is otherwise in perfect condition. It is technically a 3-person tent, but we've only used it for two people, and it has a ton of room for two and a bunch of gear inside. My SO and I once tested 3 people inside with our 6' 6" friend, and we all fit, albeit a bit on the tight side, so you'd need to use 20 inch wide pads to fit.

Everything in the pictures is included - Tent body, rain fly, tent poles (with bag and emergency tent pole split), 8 tent stakes (with bag), matching foot print, 4 guy lines with tensioners, and a stuff sack.  Has four pockets at the bottom corners, easy to use when laying in your bag or quilt. Also comes with a small gear loft, which attaches to the ceiling inside. For a full description of the tent from the manufacturer, check this link from REI https://www.rei.com/product/895812/marmot-limelight-3p-tent-with-footprint 

Therm-a-Rest NeoAir All Season (Regular) - $75

This is the regular size version (72”x20”) rectangular. I’ve also only used this on 4 overnight backpacking trips, no rips or holes, and has performed wonderfully. This is probably a great winter pad for many areas - it is quite warm, they claim an R-value of 4.9 on this one, and I’d say thats pretty accurate. When I used it for summer nights I’d say it was a bit too warm, but was great for a 40 degree F night and a 20 degree F night. Comes with pictured stuff sack and battery-powered pump. 19 oz on it’s own, 24.5 oz including the stuff sack and pump.

Osprey Radial 26 (Size M/L)  - $85

Retails for $170 new. Osprey is selling the newer version on close out for $127. This pack is a tank and is a steal for under a hundred bucks. Great pack for biking or if you like a bag that breathes well during your commute or travel. Features include: Integrated rain cover, two stretchy water bottle pockets with retainer cords (made of shock cord and tension lock), lid-lock mechanism on front to hold bike helmet, tons of organization including laptop sleeve with tablet pouch and water-resistant zipper, loop for hanging bike light. Some minor cosmetic damage - slight rubbing of the reflective strips on the right shoulder strap and some minor abrasions where the internal frame contacts the floor when setting it down. Otherwise in great shape! As usual with Osprey, the bag has a lifetime guarantee.

Jack Wolfskin ACS Stratosphere 20 - $50

This is a 20 Liter pack. When I purchased this pack it was marketed as good for both hiking and biking. I’ve used it solely for day hiking and it is a really great piece of gear, made with robust materials. Features a trampoline-style harness system for added ventilation and a padded hip belt with one hip belt pocket. Has a scratch-resistant pocket at the top of the pack (I’ve used it for sunglasses), a front zip pocket with a couple stretch pockets for organization, and an sleeve for a water reservoir and a hole to put the drinking tube through. Main compartment is pretty large and is panel-loading. Has an integrated rain cover with attachment points. Also has an attachment point for a bicycle light. Surprisingly little to no signs of wear - the only issue with it is the zipper pull on the hip belt pocket experienced some oxidation; I’ve included a photo showing that. All other zippers are fine.  

Lifestraw unopened- $7 (only if you buy it on it's own)

Has just been sitting in my closet for a while, it's never been used. I will include it for free with purchase of an other item if you are interested in it.

REI Helio Sack (Size Regular) - $30

This sleeping bag is rated to 55 F.  I used it on one overnight and decided I'm more of a full-on quilt guy. Long side unzips into a quilt, short side zip works as both a vent and an arm hole. Great for a lightweight option for warm nights in the late spring or summer - weighs 25 oz.