WM VersaLite 6' FS

SOLD

Hello WB'ers.

A couple weeks ago, I purchased this bag from Kia Kaha through this site. It arrived in the condition described, which was pretty much perfect. I have unfortunately found, to my detriment (but possibly your advantage) that mummy bags will just not work for me. I figured a winter bag for the coldest of nights will keep the drafts down as I'm an active (and cold) sleeper. However, I've become way too accustomed to quilts (I realized this as soon as I tried to roll around a bit) and that is the route I must go. As a side note, I'm looking at Katabatic or EnLightened.

When the bag arrived, I hand-laundered it with 2oz of down soap, then, I ran it through my front-loader with another two ounces. I followed this with 2 maximum rinse cycles and almost 3 hours of drying on ultra-low heat. As you can see from the pictures this bag is beautiful and in pristine condition (as well as freshly cleaned!). It weighs in at 2.06#. Full specs can be found on the WM site.

I paid $350 for it, which I found to be a good deal for what is a $500 retail bag. I'm willing to take a hit for my own impatience, and I'll let it go for $300 firm. I'm not a fly-by-nighter when it comes to this site and everything I'm telling and offering is genuine. It's a fantastic bag (for those who prefer bags over quilts/hammocks for instance) and it will serve someone very well.
Please PM if interested.

Thanks - Treesloth

Detail

Tags