buncha gear for sale (cilo, mountainsmith, dana, zpacks, myog)

Back from the grave! Purging to fund summer adventures and to clean out the overflowing gear closet! All prices include shipping CONUS, paypal gift is preferred. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or for more details or detailed pics. Thanks!

Cilo Gear Worksack 45l $80 - Size L - 2nd owner, Fair Condition/well used, with a handful of abrasions and a couple small holes that have been repaired with tenacious tape, and some silnet on the lumbar. Comes with lid, some random straps, frame sheet and bivy pad. PO got the most use out of it, I only used on one trip and found it a tad big.
Mountainsmith Bugaboo $80 - Old 'un from the Colorado days. 2nd owner, PO wrote their name and address on the front... Good condition.
Dana Designs Arcflex Terraplane $150 - Size M - 2nd owner, Good Condition. Has a few stains (sweat on the hipbelt) and some light corrosion on the brass zippers. (all function) This pack has tons of life left in it. Comes with 2 add on pouches and rain cover (as pictured.)

**SOLD**MYOG Bivy $40**SOLD**- M90 top, silnylon bottom and side zip/drawstring closure. Bought from Scott in this thread: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=77417
Great condition and a clever design. Bought for a friend, now don't need, only slept in once.

**SOLD**Lafuma "40 degree" Down Bag $50**SOLD** - Reg. Right Zip - 600fill. Excellent condition, only slept in a couple times.
---Below are some odds and ends that I'd prefer not to ship separately. If you want something solo, from the below, please add $3 to the price!---
Restoration Hardware Down Booties w/vasque insoles $10 - Sz. 9-10ish - Down and dirty... with dirt on the bottoms. **I can't find the booties...so NFS currently**
Big Poncho w/ extra space for backpack $3 - a two'fer! Old, and heavy coated nylon.
**SOLD**Backcountry.com Ti Utensil set $13**SOLD** - Unused... an impulse buy on steep and cheep a couple years ago.
**SOLD**Kupilka Cup $20**SOLD** - New in box.
**SOLD**Folding Spork $2**SOLD** - Unknown make, appears to be stainless.

Zpacks cuben rain cover $30 - Sz. Small, white - Only carried on one trip.
REI nylon rain cover $3 - from the REI garage sale, looks like a size small and in great shape.
**SOLD**Golite stuff sack $2**SOLD** - Smallish size.
**SOLD**EMS Compression stuff sack $2**SOLD** - Small

**edited to update sold items...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags