F/S- **SOLD** Prana Men's Jeans & Other Pants For Climbing

Edit: I've sold several things, so I've updated the listing to reflect what is left. I've updated the prices slightly and added one more item.

I'm cleaning out the closet and trying to get rid of a bunch of pants that I'm not wearing at the moment.

I'm selling a few pairs of Prana Jeans, as well as some other pants that work really well for climbing, as they have a lot of stretch to them. So, if you like to wear jeans and look stylish while you climb, these could be some good options! Checks accepted, but PayPal preferred. I'll do discounts in price for package deals- the more pairs you buy, the more I'd be willing to discount. SOLD

-Prana Men's Manchester Jeans size: 30W X 32L fit: Slim Fit color: Dark Indigo Condition: In really good shape. I've only worn these a few times. They are very similar to the Bridge Jean, with the same amount of stretch. Just a little bit heavier fabric. Almost Like New. Price: $37 OBO shipping included SOLD

-Prana Men's Bridger Jean size: 30W X 32L fit: Slim Fit color: Indigo/Dark Indigo Condition: Well used, but still in good shape. Some wear showing in the knees. Price: $23 OBO shipping included SOLD

-H&M Slim Fit Jeans (They are 99% cotton and 1% elastane so they have a good amount of stretch to them) size: 31W X 32L (for light grey and indigo) 30W X 32L (for dark indigo) color: 1 pair of Light Grey, 1 Pair of Indigo, 1 pair of Dark Indigo Condition: The pair of Light Grey is in decent shape. A couple small stains on the front (not super visible) and a big dirt stain on the butt. (I can send a picture of this, if you're interested.) That being said, they haven't been worn that much. The pair of Indigo is in good shape. There is a stain on one of the knees (visible in photo), but this might come out if you scrubbed it. The pair of Dark Indigo is basically unworn and in like new condition. I've climbed in H&M pants a lot over the years, including lots of hard bouldering and sport climbing and they perform really well, with pretty decent stretch and mobility and they hold up fairly well. And they are way cheaper than most climbing pants!

Price: $10 OBO for Dark Indigo , $5 per pair OBO for Light Grey and Indigo (ideally packaged together or with something else to cover the cost of shipping!) SOLD

Like I said, package deals would offer a discount and make my life easier!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags