FS: Zpack Hexamid Twin tent

i purchased this Zpack Twin from another member I late 2014.— He claimed it was used only once, and I believe that to be correct.—I have set it up a few times, but never used it until last July 2018 for 2 nights in the Weminuche Wilderness  near Durango. Colorado where I live.—It set idle for 2+ years because I had both knees replaced.—Im not sure I’ll be using it this year, so it’s up for sale.—Tent includes removable bathtub floor and full mesh screening + Cuban fiber stuff sack + Chartruse dyneema ties, and Ultralite stakes.—NO tent poles, as it’s designed to use your adjustable hiking poles—In EXCELLENT slightly used condition with good zipper, and no punctures, or tears, or repairs.—I believe that the tent was made in early 2014 and the vestibule stakes out in one piece which works fine.—2015 version was the same, but Zpacks split the vestibule with a zipper down the middle  so you can close completely, or close one half.—Feel free to contact me with Questions.—I can send pictures to your email, as my files appear too big to insert in the posting at this time.—————$325 inc FREE shipping in CUSA, + I’ll pay Fees for PayPal

Thanks,

Bill

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags