F/S- Prana Men's Jeans & Other Pants For Climbing

I'm cleaning out the closet and trying to get rid of a bunch of pants that I'm not wearing at the moment.

I'm selling a few pairs of Prana Jeans, as well as some other pants that work really well for climbing, as they have a lot of stretch to them. So, if you like to wear jeans and look stylish while you climb, these could be some good options! Checks accepted, but PayPal preferred. I'll do discounts in price for package deals- the more pairs you buy, the more I'd be willing to discount.

-Prana Men's Manchester Jeans size: 30W X 32L fit: Slim Fit color: Dark Indigo Condition: In really good shape. I haven't worn these a whole lot. Almost Like New. Price: $40 OBO

-Prana Men's Bridger Jean size: 30W X 32L fit: Slim Fit color: Indigo/Dark Indigo Condition: Well used, but still in good shape. Some wear showing in the knees. Price: $25 OBO

-Prana Men's Bridger Jean size 30W X 32L fit: Slim Fit color: Denim Wash Condition: Used a bit, but still in very good shape. Price: $35 OBO

-H&M Slim Fit Jeans (They are 99% cotton and 1% elastane so they have a good amount of stretch to them) size: 31W X 32L color: 1 pair of Black/Charcoal, 2 pairs of Light Grey, 1 Pair of Indigo Condition: The Black/Charcoal pair is in great shape, almost new. One pair of Light Grey is brand new with tags still on. The other pair of Light Grey is also in really good shape. The pair of Indigo is in good shape. There is a stain on one of the knees (visible in photo), but this might come out if you scrubbed it.  I've climbed in H&M pants a lot over the years, including lots of hard bouldering and sport climbing and they perform really well, with pretty good stretch and mobility. And they are way cheaper than most climbing pants!

Price: $10 per pair OBO

Like I said, package deals would offer a discount and make my life easier!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags