[WTS] 3F UL Trajectory 35L Pack, Lightheartgear Silnylon Rain Jacket

A complete catch and release for me. I got it thinking I'd want a lighter pack but my Osprey Exos is all I really need right now. Has never left my living room. This pack is new without tags. To be fair, it never had tags anyways. It looks like since the tariffs have hit the price has skyrocketed on Aliexpress. Nevertheless, I'll sell it for the price I paid, $94 I pay shipping and fees. This is the white X-PAC version. Construction on mine is meticulous and it's actually really quite a nice pack. Especially impressive is the weight transfer to the hips that the frame provides. I see this pack as the budget KS-40. It has a minimal frame and joker hat load lifters. Also capacity is definitely higher than 35L...I could fit as much stuff in the main compartment of this as goes up 3/4 of the way on the main compartment of my Exos 65.

As for sizing, this is a large torso/small hip belt. I wear a large Osprey and this fits me. The hip belt has plenty of room to go up in size, I think anyone with reasonably normal hips could wear it. Here's a picture to prove I have it: https://imgur.com/RVCQoIZ and for other pictures, see the AliExpress page for it. I had a link to it but it got my post deleted for some reason so I suggest googling "3F UL Trajectory 35L" to find it. Mine weighs 28 oz but it's a bit hard to balance on my postal scale so take that with a +/- 1 oz.

Let me know if you want detail shots of anything or any questions, I am happy to answer! Would also consider trading for something like a beat up Gossamer Gear Gorilla or if we really want to go for an ambitious crossover, some Nikon lenses.

The rain jacket is another catch and release for me. It just doesn't fit me. Labeled as a small but imo fits like a medium. Or a small for layering over a huge puffy. Condition is good, though one of the velcro things is coming off. https://imgur.com/a/raTqKQC Selling for the price I got it, $47, I will pay shipping and fees.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags