[WTS] MLD Patrol Tarp Solo 0.75 DCF (9.5 ounces) and MYOG net tent (7.2) ounces

MESH TENT IS SOLD

Pics

Patrol Tarp Solo - Individual price - $280 shipped CONUS

Good condition Patrol Tarp in 0.75 DCF green - I am the 2nd owner - has about 20 nights of use total. I replaced the guy lines with reflective 2.3 mm Z line. There are generous amounts of z line attached that you can reduce to save weight. All the tie outs are orange except the back corners are blue for easy orientation while pitching. I added linelocs to two interior ridgeline tie outs to make it easy to keep tension on the net tent while pitching the tarp at different heights. Has one tiny hole patched with DCF tape along the broad side perimeter. Not an issue. Comes with original MLD stuff sack

MYOG Mesh Tent - $80 shipped CONUS

I made a minimal mesh tent to pair with my patrol tarp and made some minor modifications to my patrol tarp to make them work together easily. This is unused but it is a MYOG project. The stitching is not perfect and the back right corner has a bit of folded over material as the result of imperfect construction. That said, I don't know anywhere you can get a mesh tent that you can sit up in for 7.2 ounces.

Specs:

Front entry

30'' wide at the front

22'' wide at the back

42'' tall at the front

21'' tall at the back

7 feet long

7.2 ounces

The front and back walls are made of Membrane 10, the floor is 20d silpoly and the walls are 0.5 noseeum mesh.

Selling because I picked up a Yama cirriform on here and I am gonna stick with that instead. Sadly my net tent is just a tiny bit too long for the cirriform so I am going to make another.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags