Bridge and WBBB Hammocks

Large Neoair(rectangle, not mummy, 25w X 78l) *neoair has been patched 1 time...tiny hole, took me hours to find. No leaks now, holds air great. *there are some Sharpie markings on mattress... which can be cleaned off but I didn’t want to chance using rubbing alcohol on the material. Markings are from trying to locate the tiny hole/leak, and from where I was going to cut down the mattress. The horizontal baffles work really well in a hammock....this pad works great with a JRB BMBH. $75 shipped...I will accept returns on this if you suspect it leaks/don't like it. WBRR Undercover/Poncho Never used except for test fitting $65 shipped *wrong picture below...the pic is of a WBBB* *sold to CB200T* WBBB 1.1 Single Layer New, never used... only test setup. Comes with Strap Suspension. $150 shipped *sold to Free Home* BIAS Nano Buginator New, never used. $75 shipped *sold to FreeHome* WBRR 20 Degree Lynx Same conditions as the RidgeRunner above....never even slept with it a full night, too hot. $230 shipped *sold to Ktown* WBRR Single Layer, No Netting Like new, slept in maybe 5 times indoors. *Never in Field. Comes with Strap Suspension $95 shipped *sold to Picaro* JRB BMBH Deluxe Like new, in excellent condition. Does not include suspension. $140 shipped *sold to NirvanaFan* WBBB 1.1 Double Layer I used this hammock for 1700 AT miles. Washed and ready to use. 1 field repair. I must of gotten into the hammock wrong, and the top layer started seperating from the bottom layer. I sewed the layers back together and has not been an issue. The repair was done at mile 300...1400 miles later and still no problem. Comes with whoopie sling suspension but you will need to use your own tree straps. $135 *edit* includes shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags