FS: New Patagonia Hybrid Ultralight Down Sleeping Bag - Long - $220

Text is best option for contact... I dont check in on the forum often enough. 281-731-9151
Ill ship USPS to lower 48 included in the price. Outside lower 48 or preferred carrier you pay shipping.

Brand new condition. Only used two nights in a car.  I bought this for light alpine ascents and traverses that may require 2 days of movement such as the Cathedral Traverse in the Tetons - Which we bailed off of last year due to weather before getting to the bivy. Im deciding to go a different method for shelter while bivying in the alpine this summer so youre getting a brand new bag at a big discount.
19oz (1lb 3oz) wt for the long. stuff sack is roughly 6"dia. x 12" long.    
850 fill down. the insulated section starts at about my sternum or a little lower if I get all the way in. Im 6'1"
If its cold out plan on using your belay parka or other jackets for the upper torso. There is no rating for this bag but expect to start feeling cold at around freezing if youre not wearing thermals etc.
Sinches down around the head/face quite nicely for protection from inclimate weather. I dont know how efficient the insulated section is at repelling water though.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags