HH Expedition Asym / ESEE RC 4

For Sale:1x HH Expedition Asym, Bottom Entry 1x Asym Fly 2x Snake Skins 1x Mesh Stuff Sack 4x Omega Pacific Rap Rings As most of my hanging is done from a hammock stand, I do not have a pair of treehuggers to send out with it. Nor do I have a set of carabiners to complete the rap ring setup. No rips, tears or wear in the hammock, fly or skins. It has only been used overnight 4 or 5 times, with a few setups to show to friends. The hammock received a permathrin treatment during the last 2 days of June. Now $100 via paypal shipped to CONUS Also a Randall Adventure Training (Now ESEE knives) RC-4 1095, straight edge Amazon Link now $70 Shipped CONUS Includes knife and sheath ONLY (read below) I am the second owner of this knife, the first thought it was a good idea to try and cut holes in the zytel of the sheath to allow custom lashing. The results were not pretty (although effective) which is why the sheath is wrapped in Vet-Wrap. This is compatible with current production ESEE sheaths if you'd like to replace it. The blade is in great condition, no chips or dings. Typical surface wear from a bush knife. It's been kept in a drawer with Silica Desiccant (Not included) When not being carried. There is a slight discoloration at the very bottom of the laser etch "RC-4" Reasonable offers / trades considered

Detail

Tags