Knives, Tools, Pouches, Pack!

Blackhawk Strike Predator - $55 This pack is in excellent condition with no visible wear. I have used the hydration system on it on 4 or 5 outings. It features a main compartment with interior MOLLE and a mesh cargo pocket. It features a secondary pocket which has an organizer panel velcroed in (you can remove it and put your own velcro pouches in there). It has a hydration sleeve that is insulated and keeps your water cool for a relatively long period of time. It has excellent ventilation due to the raised padding on the back panel. It has no waist strap option, however it does have a sternum strap. The shoulder straps have some kind of rubberized coating on them to prevent them from slipping off your shoulders as well. There are grommets at the bottom of each of the 3 compartments. Additional Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...?sort=3&page=1 Spyderco Endura w/ Emerson Wave - $60 This knife originally came with dark navy color handle scales. I swapped them out with the lighter gray scales from an Endura FFG. Blade locks up rock solid, no lateral or vertical movement. The blade has been carried occasionally but rarely used. Never sharpened only ever stropped on a kangaroo leather strop with .25 micron diamond spray. The clip has some very mild and light wear as nearly all Spyderco clips do within 12 minutes of getting them out of box. Other than the minor wear on the clip this knife shows no visible wear and is in excellent condition. Also includes the original packaging from both the Gray FFG Endura and the Navy Emerson Wave Endura if you so choose. Spyderco Pacific Salt Black - $72 This knife has been carried occasionally and has gone on a one or two backpacking trips. I've really only ever used it for food prep. It has been touched up with an extra fine ceramic rod. It has a minor spec of wear on the pocket clip that can be viewed in the photo, as well as some wear on the finish from the scales near the pivot area rubbing the blade. This wear is unavoidable as there are no washers to space the scale from the blade as part of the design. The knife is designed from the ground up to be anti corrosion and anti rust even in when submerged for long periods of time in salt water environments. It utilizes H1 blade steel with a titanium pocket clip and all the hardware is treated to be anti rust and anti pitting. Wenger Ranger 78 - $40 This tool has been taken out on numerous trips but rarely ever used. For those that are not familiar it features on of the longest saws you can find on a multitool / SAK style tool as well as a very long and effective blade. The blade is a locking blade which uses a liner lock that is activated by depressing the Wenger logo. There is a philips driver, a large flat head, can opener, cap lifter, awl, blade, and saw. I think Wenger tries to say there is a wire stripper on here somewhere too. Tool is in excellent condition and includes original packaging. Benchmade Rescue Hook 7 Strap Cutter - $25 This tool has never been used and maybe carried once or twice. It was something I originally planned on keeping in car but ultimately never did as I always had a sheepsfoot rescue style blade in the center console. It is incredibly lightweight and has a very high quality molle compatible sheath system. Includes all original packaging and is in excellent condition. Leatherman Juice S2 Storm Gray - $35 This tool was received as a gift for Christmas, however I find that I just do not carry it as much as I had hoped. It has hardly seen any use, the blade has been used to open mail and the pliers to manipulate some paracord. The packaging is included however it was blister packed so it is cut open. Aside from the packaging and some light grime on the plier heads this tool shows no visible wear and is in excellent condition. Outdoor Research Radar Cadet Cap - $15 This cap is a very lightweight cap that has a foldable brim so it can quickly and easily be stored in a pocket or a pouch. It is made of Supplex nylon which is wicking and quick drying. It has been worn a number of times but is in excellent condition. Its not all grimey and funky or anything. It is a size Medium by Outdoor Reserach's sizing chart. I think my head is about 7 3/8" or 7 5/8" and it fits perfect. Outward Hound Collapsaible Bowls - $8 for the pair These bowls were given to me as a gift for my dog. They were purchased at Petco for a few bucks more than I am selling them here. They were taken out and used on one backpacking trip and are in excellent condition. Maxpedition Volta Battery Carrier (Black) - $12 This pouch has been attached to a pack that has seen very little use. There is no visible wear on either the battery carrier insert or the pouch itself. Maybe a little dusty from sitting around the house, thats about it. The Volta pouch actually holds various sized point and shoot camers, cell phones, or possibles tins quite well as well as the battery carrier. In excellent condition. Maxpedition CP-L Radio Carrier (Black) - $22 This pouch has been attached to a pack that has seen very little use. There is no visible wear on this pouch. It originally came with a shorter length of shock cord that I have replaced with a longer length. It will hold an assortment of radios, GPS units, cell phones, and point and shoot cameras. It is adjustable in nearly every way you could imagine and has built in molle attachments on the back. It can also be mounted to a belt. Fenix PD/LD Series Flashlight Accessory Kit - $15 This kit includes a white wand diffuser, a Fenix white wand diffuser that has been sanded down to accept the 4Sevens Quark series, a Fenix red wand diffuser that has been sanded down to accept the 4Sevens Quark series, a Fenix Lantern accessory, and a Fenix Red Light filter that has been sanded down to accept the 4Sevens Quark series. Kodak Zi8 - Excellent Condition, No Visible Wear: $80 More Photos: http://s1095.photobucket.com/user/Di...ry/Kodak%20Zi8 This is a pocket video camera that can do full 1080p recording. I purchased it with the intent of video recording my outings however I find that I lack the creative genius to do it in a fashion that is interesting. On the 720p/60fps setting you can record movement brilliantly. While hiking this is the setting I used the most as it was incredibly smooth video, no missing frames or warping of the image. An excellent little video camera, however just not as useful for me as I had hoped. It also includes a silicone case I purchased for it, a Skinomi Screen Protector already applied I purchased separately, as well as a Wasabi Power wall charger (much more convenient then the charging option it came with) as well as 2 additional Wasabi Power batteries (3 total). It also includes a 2gb SD card that I am throwing in. All original packaging and paperwork is included with the exception of the quick start guide (can't seem to find it). I have included a PDF version of the quick start guide on the 2gb SD card. Is is the black version, I know the box shows the cherry / pink one on the front, its not color specific packaging, there is a barcode type sticker on the side that says Black. It is in fact black. Payments will be collected via PayPal. Prices include USPS CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Packages will ship the next business day once payment is received. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. High resolution, location specific photos available upon request. Not looking for trades at this time.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags