Garuda Kaja $400.00 obo

Selling my Garuda Kaja 2person single wall mountaineering tent, a very sought after tent, I'm just not climbing anymore.... Three pole setup, from the interior, 2-5 minutes, great when the weather is bad! Freestanding except for the vestibule and the rear vent, and a ton of tie-down point on the exterior if the weather is windy... you know! Very good in the wind due to the design! It has been to Rainer, Adams, Hood and Mt. Olympus! I had Garuda add some top vents to the tent as it was hot in the tent even at altitude, they can be opened and made the tent a lot cooler in the sun  It is in good condition, never was seam sealed, so it needs that. It never leaked so I never did this as I was always at altitude, it should be done though...  I stepped on the end of the vestibule with crampons once so there a few holes in the very end, never had a problem, so I can tape it up or you can.  If your interested I will set it up and take pic's of it's condition. It's the Gold and Maroon one in the pic's. Phone is 503-eight3 zero-06two zero or pm me here! Thanks, 

Detail

Tags