Scarp, Big Sky Evolution 2P, solo cuben tarp, Mountainsmith Phantom

As I dial in my kit and try out some new shelters its time to clean out some space:

FS: Big Sky Evolution 2P tent.$255 shipped conus. Gray Sil fly. Includes factory compression stuff sack, but no stakes. Used appx 12-15 nights. Retails $375, I’ve added three additional small gross grain loops as additional perimeter tie-outs. Excellent. Added seam sealer stripes to the floor for better grip. A hair under 3 pounds, 3 ounces on my scale in its stuff sack.

I'd consider a trade +/- cash for a used TT Scarp 2 with solid inner, MLD duo-mid (cuben or sil), or TT notch.

Sold: Tarptent Scarp 1. $205 shipped con-us. Solid inner, no crossing poles. Does include the factory tent stuff sack but not stakes (I’ve put them to good use elsewhere). One small hole (3 mm) in the peak mesh, repaired by sandwiching it with nylon repair tape (appx 1 cm diameter circle), otherwise very good condition. Its main use was on my trip to Scotland in late 2011: I’ve only used it about 2-3 nights since and can’t justify hanging on to it. Here is a link to that trip report:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=48999Sold: Solo MYOG shaped/beaked Cuben 0.75 “breen” tarp. Made by me about 4 years ago. Used appx 10 nights on trail. Its main use was on this trip (there are a few photos in this trip report): Construction method was bonding the seams, then sewing, then taping with cuben tape (AKA overkill). Has held up to strong wind and rain with minimal signs of wear. Weights 5.75 ounces in its cuben stuff sack on my scale with guylines (included). $150 shipped.

Sold: Mountainsmith Phantom LT pack in size large. This is worn but has life left. The padding is a little worn and some of the mesh is a bit ripped up (mainly a 2 cm diameter hole near the top of one of the side pockets). I removed then subsequently lost
two flimsy plastic stays that I believe were just meant to prop out the sides. The main frame sheet is still in place. $50 shipped OBO.

Paypal personal please, otherwise buyer pays fees.

PM me for Paypal info or any questions, please.

Thanks for looking,

Matt

Edited to reflect Sold status.