misc gear and midlayers FS

I'm cleaning out some gear and clothing for the summer. Would prefer Paypal but am open to trades. I've included shipping in all of the prices or if you find yourself out in the San Juans, local pick up is welcomed. Mostly just poor purchases I've made and decided to get rid of to reduce clutter.

Optimus Svea 123. Bought this on clearance with cap/pressurizer missing. Never been used as I just haven't gotten around to buying a new cap. Looks like packstoves.net carries the part. Asking $40 shipped. MSR Miniworks EX filter. All parts are present and the filter is in working condition. Will probably need a new ceramic element in the near future. Asking $40 shipped. CAMP Neve 73cm ice axe. Never used. Asking $50 shipped. Metolius Multi-Loop Double D gear sling. Been used a couple times, just not something I need. Asking $20 shipped. Camelbak MULE. This one is a few years old and has seen some use but is still in good condition. Asking $30 shipped without a bladder.

Arc'teryx Strato size M. This has seen one season of use and spent last year in my closet. Asking $70 shipped.

Icebreaker Quantum Hoody size L. Also seen one season of moderate use and has been taking up closet space recently. Asking $60 shipped. SOLD

Detail

Tags