FS – Zpacks Arc Haul Medium Torso / Medium Hip Belt + EXTRAS

Selling a Zpacks Arc Haul that’s in super condition.  Pack includes a pair of hip belt pockets, a pair of pack side pockets, V Top Strap for bulky top loads or a bear vault and a set of trekking pole holsters.  One of the hip belt pockets is missing two of the tiny cord loops (easily replaced from Zpacks or someone can make a couple).  I bought this a week ago from the original owner as he’s downsizing to the Arc Blast.  Was hopeful a medium belt would fit me but turns out that was wishful thinking (close though).  I don’t need a second belt or would order a replacement in large.  Had originally intended to order a new (small w/ a large belt) pack for my wife and swap belts if need be…but that’s getting involved and my bride is uncertain so the easiest step is to just sell this bag for the time being.  Per the original owner…”the pack was purchased late 2017 and didn’t see use until three season backpacking started in June 2018.  It was used on three trips and carried like a dream.” (CA owner backpacking in the Sierra’s).  No visible signs of wear on the pack and the slightest of grass smudges on the very bottom.  This is an awesome pack and if I had an easy way of just swapping out belts for a large I’d go that route.  *If someone has a large belt and needs a medium…here’s a possible trade opportunity.  As listed, this would be a $414 package from Zpacks.  <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>$325 shipped and Paypal’d CONUS</span> for the pack and listed accessories.  I’ll cover the fees and Paypal will be via Goods and Services for buyer peace of mind.  If someone is comfortable with F&F payment feel free to knock off 3%.  I’m happy to post additional pics, just shoot me a PM.  I’m also comfortable with a phone conversation with a buyer as well.  I’m in Billings, MT and travel the state for work.  If someone is in Montana (or close) I can probably work out a face to face transaction.

Sorry about the mess (and tikki torches) on the table.  Just waiting for winter to finally let go so we can get them on the deck.  Snowing here this morning…

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags