WTS- Down Sleeping Bags and a Tent- Western Mountaineering, Sierra Designs, Mountain Hardwear, GoLite Shangri-La 3 Tent

Cleaning out the closet!  Prices all include shipping to the US.  Paypal F&F or add 3%.  All sleeping bags have just been professionally washed and stored loose in my gear closet.

**Western Mountaineering Summerlite overstuffed sleeping bag, regular length $350** -  This Summerlite has been overstuffed by WM with 9 oz of down, effectively making it 15 degree bag.  The bag is 2 ounces lighter than the WM Ultralite (20 degree), yet it has 2 more ounces of down.  This bag is fancy.  Nearly new condition.
Western Mountaineering Summerlite photos

**Mountain Hardwear Phantom 32 800 fill Sleeping Bag, regular length, $110** -  This bag had a fight with some embers and lost.  largest holes was the size of a quarter.  Everything has been patched up nicely and functions perfectly.  Similar specs to a Western Mountaineering Summerlite, 800 fill down.  Sweet deal on a sweet bag if you don't mind the patches.  
Mountain Hardwear Sleeping Bag photos

**Sierra Designs Zissou Plus 34, regular length, $115** -  Like new,  this bag has 700 fill, is a bit roomier than your average bag, and has the sweet blanket baffle for the neck like in Nemo bags.  See the photos if you don't know what I'm talking about.  
Zissou Plus Pictures

**Sierra Designs Zissou Plus 34, long, $95** - This bag has seen more use than the other Zissou but still has great loft and, like all the other bags, has been cleaned.  Roomy, sweet blanket neck baffle thing.  This would be my go to bag if these Alaskan shoulder seasons weren't so cold.  
Zissou Plus Long pictures

**GoLite Shangri-La 3, $295** - This tent is in nearly new condition, with the exception of a smalled patched section on the fly and a scraped up section of netting due to a rogue branch.  The patch is about 3/4 inch long, see photos.  This tent has been rebranded as MyTrailCo Pyramid 3 shelter, which go for $400 and seem to be perpetually out of stock.  The link to the website is below, and shows you all the specs.  If you don't know about these, they have a cult following.  Great floor space and 4 season worthy.  I use my trekking poles to pitch so it doesn't come with the mid pole.  Pole can be purchased on MyTrailCo, carbon fiber options can be found from Ruta Locura.
GoLite PicturesMyTrailCo Website for specs