FS: LS Nepal Cube 47 and Osprey Atmos 65

More photos on Facebook Marketplace. Prices do not include shipping or fees. Open to local pick up (Colorado Springs, CO). Open to offers.

La Sporitva Nepal Cube 47 ($350)Facebook Marketplace
Selling my La Sportiva Nepal Cube in size 47 (US 13). Worn for about a dozen trips, but don't fit me as well as I'd like. Plenty warm for anything in Colorado, including winter overnights, ice climbing, shoveling your driveway, etc. No issues taking crampons, no tears or major abrasions. Lightly worn on the toes but still 100% functional. Includes box and the tongue padding insert.

Osprey Atmos 65 ($120) : Facebook Marketplace
Selling my Osprey Atmos 65L pack, bought around 2014. Medium Size This has been an excellent pack, and been on dozens of trips with me. Pack doesn't fit as well as I'd like (I probably need a large) and i'm looking to downsize into a more alpine oriented pack. Pack is in very good condition, with the exception of some abrasions on the stretchy rear panel and one of the side pouches (pictures show all damage), and one small cut on the top. This pack is still covered by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee and they'll repair it for the cost of shipping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags