FS: Arc'teryx Cierzo 28 Pack (NWT), GoLite Rush 14L pack

Just cleaning out the closet and selling some gear I no longer (or never) use. Price is for Denver local pickup only. I'll slowly add more items after I take photos.

GoLite Rush 14L hydration pack, size M/L. Used a few times for day hikes, the mesh area in the front of the pack and the side shows some dirt. Otherwise great condition. I just don't have a lot of use for a 14L pack. Asking $30.
* 100% recycled nylon
* zippered main compartment with a small interior zippered pocket for keys and wallet
* hydration bladder compatible (bladder not included)
* one drain hole on the bottom of the pack
* two side water bottle pockets
* one mesh exterior pocket
* one bicycle light clip (for visibility when riding)
* bungee lash cord
* two small pouches on the hip belt (right side pouch show some wear)
* emergency whistle on the sternum strap
* reflective logo

Arc'teryx Cierzo 28 Pack, NWT. It's been sitting in my gear closet for a while unused, I just have too many packs in the 30L size range. Asking $100.
• Glove-friendly main opening with a pull-to-open, pull-to-close system
• Adjustable top strap can be used to compress the pack or carry a rope
• Hydration bladder-compatible with HydroPort™ drink tube passage and internal clip to keep the bladder suspended and prevent blockages (bladder not included)
• Small external pocket can stash small items; internal stash pocket with key clip for valuables
• SwiftCord™ drawstring-style compression system is accessed/stored in the pack's external front pocket; dual quick hooks allow for variable configuration of the compression cords
• front flap keeps tool picks flat against the pack
• Padded shoulder straps, adjustable sternum strap and 37mm webbing waistbelt
• Padded back panel for better carry comfort; removable when not needed (or to use as a seat pad)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags