Have to sell it all ! BD C-4s , draws everything !new pics posted ALL SOLD !!!!!!!!

Title says it all ! I have to empty out everything unexpected bills are keeping me from climbing and being off work for two months doesn't help! So I've decided to liquidate it all! I would really like someone local to buy me out ! Ill make you one hell of a deal for cash!
I have never had much luck with posting pics but I can email the shit out of them so that's what I'll do! But I'd prefer your local so we can go to my storage locker n drag it out!

I have the following
BD C-4s .4,.5,1,2,3 ....250.00 takes em all
3rd gen BD cams (single stem)
.75, 3.5X2 and a couple more I think a 1-2 35.00 ea
Valley giants #9 #9 150.00 & #12 175.00 both are like new
Was a spare set that was placed a couple times .
12 helium draws set with mammut slings so there alpine draws 12.00 ea
1 orange alien no recall 30.00
Asd met and other cams there are some tcus, and a couple offsets I believe they are the yellow/ blue and yellow/ red 35.00 ea .
2 #2 link cams 40.00ea
1set brass offsets nuts 50.00
1set maybe 2 sets of aluminum offsets 40.00 a set
Asd regular nuts
New petzl single wire bieners
A shit ton of iorn ! Angles, knifeblades, bugaboos, peckers, mosses hooks
Fish hooks, copperheads, bongs and a hammer or two
Some Yates aid ladders used but in good shape 40.00 pr
Two pair of trango Russian aiders used good condition one set of leg straps have never been used . All for 70.00
1 8mmX200' TAGLINE 60.00
1 10.5X70 m edelweiss sharp bipattern rope used one time looks almost brand new!
Would like 120.00

I also have some ice gear to part with
1 pair of petzl quark ergos (old style ) like new I used them twice picks are almost like factory new however I did lightly rock one .275.00 for the pair
1pair of Rambo 3 crampons good life and I have some new front points to go with 60.00
Misc petzl laser sonic ice screws all sizes , all in great shape some sharpend two years ago and never used since. 35.00 ea

1 pair of voile insane skis 168cm mounted with marker duke bindings not trashed good edges and bases need a wax job only ....450.00
1 pr garmont adrenaline boots men's size 9.5-10 custom liners molded once
Good shape 175.00
1 BD whippet pole new never used 50.00
1pr BD carbon fibre trecking polls , used but in good shape 50.00
1 BD avi probe basic model new 30.00

1 Mammut extreme pack 30l bright orange lightly used no holes rips or tears 75.00

And a ton more slings and misc

SO here's the deal IF someone wishes to buy everything and you can come get this stuff I WILL make you the deal of a lifetime bring cash and I guarantee you will pay a lot less ! Now that being said if I have to SHIP them I ONLY ACEPT POSTAL MONEY ORDERS! I HATE PAY PAL and there stupid fees I don't give a rats fucking ass about the gift option ! I always get screwed in the shipping there is no such thing as a 5.00 box
The post office, fed ex and ups all weigh everything . I will weigh it out and give you the
Shipping cost based on that . Sorry to sound like a dick but I cannot afford to eat shipping costs ! I just cannot ! I'm in a bind here and I don't wish to sell anything else but guys n gals I'm outta options .
I'm located in the front range Colorado Springs
Cheers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags