FS: Sierra Designs Dridown Zissou 15

Hey everyone, I am selling my like-new Dridown Zissou 15 bag. I already have a Western Mountaineering Alpinlite and an older Marmot 30 degree bag, so it's hard to justify having a 3rd high-end sleeping bag. These are the new Dridown coated down bags, and will not lose loft as they get wet. They're perfect inside a bivy sack where you'll be battling condensation, or if you're outside a tent where it gets damp or might drizzle a bit. I've tested it out in a rough winter storm in Flagstaff, AZ, and I can say I was comfortable down to about 2 degrees Farenheit inside an OR bivy with winds and some light snow. I also tested it during a spring snow storm that was very heavy and wet. It got quite wet inside, but I stayed toasty! (almost too warm!).

If you've been afriad of getting a down bag because of performance when wet, this new tech is awesome. The insulating power of down, and the peace of mind in bad weather that you typically get with a synthetic bag.

Anyways, I'd like to see it get to a good new home. The 12 degree version for sale now is, as far as I can tell identical. They're selling for $270.

I'd like to get $200 for the bag, shipped, with a storage sack and the correct size Sea to Summit compression sack (These are $35 bucks alone!!!). It's not smelly or particularly dirty, but I have slept in it probably about 10 nights total. I do have half a bottle of Down Wash, so if you must, I will wash before mailing (You'll have to give me a couple extra days of handling time, though!)

Thanks for looking. Plesae email me for pictures or any other information.