Various cams, nuts, lots of carabiners, aid gear, new chalk bag, haul bag etc.

Moving sale!  Lots of this is old stuff, some of it is usable, some not.  Use your own discretion.  I don't want to ship 5 million things to 5 million places.  If you're in/near Seattle I'd be willing to meet you half way.  Other than that, if you see something you want, offer up, and if its worth my time and effort I'll ship it (lower 48 only). Ex: I'm not shipping the fifi hook to CO for $4.  I'm moving, I have lots to do, so make it worth it or I won't do it.  Any questions on the gear sizing, want more pics of something, let me know.

BTW I read this and it sounds like I'm a dickhead.  I'm not, I'm reasonable and nice.  Just don't have tons of time.

I also have a BD El Cap haul bag.  Its used but in good condition.  I'd really not like to ship it.  I'd sell it local for probably $65.  Ask for pics if you're interested.

Some BD Camalots!  Offer if you're interested.

WC Flex Friends, 1 rigid.  Offer if interested.
Aid gear, Petzl ascenders (oval lockers), BD aiders, cam hook, fifi, 3 adj. daisys (1 yates, 2 fish) Bd daisy.
Make an offer.
2 Grigri 1's, two Trango tubers.  I'd like $30 for the Grigri, combine for discounts etc.  Offer for the Tubers.
BD ovals, D's, some older bent gates (quicksilver maybe?  Can't remember) Couple of fairly new lockers, some neutrinos, bunch of the first gen hotwires.  Mix n match, make me an offer.
Yeah, choose your own adventure.  Lots of nuts, BD, WC, ABC.  A few have probably never been placed, some have taken whips.  They're all in decent shape, unless they're not.  Let me know what you need and maybe I can sort through it.  
 New, unused Krieg chalk bag.  It has Unicorns! $30.
Random, I'll throw this in to any buyer who wants it.
Chouinard #008 carabiner.  $100,000.  :)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags