FS: The North Face Windy Pass 24 Dome Tent

4 season, double wall dome that is roomy for 2 and will fit 3 persons. The tent has double snow tunnel entrances for winter and mountaineering use. Four, 157" equal length replacement fiberglass poles. I have purchased 2 shorter length Easton aluminum awning supports from the TNF. The original owner lost the pole bag. I'm looking for the stock, main body aluminum pole set but so far nothing has come up. The fiberglass poles are strong and work fine but are heavier and do not have the ultimate strength of metal for mountaineering use. The tent is in excellent, lightly used overall condition. No stains, no funky odors and the polyurethane coating on the floor and rainfly isn't sticky or peeling. Very clean throughout. There was a slit in the fabric of 1 pole sleeve and another near the entrance which I have solidly repaired. A small measure of care is needed when threading poles through the sleeves of any tent with light weight fabric.....but who among you is unaware of this. (Again for the uninitiated, the center shadow spots on the photo's is a flaw of my older point and shoot)

- Nylon taffeta floor, canopy and rainfly.

- Zippered main entrance with bug netting. Netting is mint.

- Double snow tunnel entrances with netting for summer ventilation.

-  Additional guy line pullouts on the rainfly for high wind and snow load conditions.

- Free standing.

- Seams on the floor and rainfly were not previously sealed. A blank slate for you to do the job. No old, flaking sealer to clean up.

Weights: Rainfly, 2lbs 6oz - Poles & Stakes, 3lbs 10oz - Main Body, 4lbs 1oz

Comes with poles, pegs, separate pole and tent bags. Asking $165.00 plus shipping cost from 80517.

Note: If your planning regular, serious mountaineering use, TNF sells the 4 Easton aluminum poles for $192.00 but they are out of stock and for me this is not a feasible solution. TentPole Technogy sells the 4 poles in Easton aluminum for approximately $144.00.

DSC09542-1.jpg

DSC09543.jpg

DSC09544-1.jpg

DSC09539.jpg

DSC09540.jpg

DSC09550.jpg

DSC09549.jpg

DSC09595.jpg

DSC09596.jpg

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags