MLD Exodus FS Size M

Sold sold sold

$220 or obo! I will refund 100% of your money if your not happy with the pack! The pack it just to big for me.

I have for sale a full suspension MLD Exodus. The pack is a size medium. I bought this pack last week from Gear swap, but the pack is too big, so order a new one from MLD. Which I placed today…and now have to wait 6 weeks as it needs to be custom sized..Bummer!

This is the write up from Kohl Kinning who I bought the pack from.

(“I'm getting rid of this piece of work because I'll be doing more alpinism/mountaineering in the near future and need a bit more support/volume for a rope, full rack, and goodies! I do, however, have to say that I'm extremely impressed with the way the pack carries heavy loads. I had an overall pack weight of about 38 lb and was able to scramble and catch slips with relative ease. The semi-flexible frame allows for effective weight transfer as well as all the benefits one gets from having a body hugging pack.

Full disclosure: I've used this pack on three trips. There is no visible damage (that I can find) and the Klymit "frame" holds 100% of the air pumped or blown in to it. I do not have the bulb any longer but I'm sure it is easily replaced.”)Extras included: two hip belt pockets, and one bladder pouch/summit pack

I paid $275 but will sale it for $245 because I am keeping shoulder strap pocket and internal small pocket. (If you want them then the price would be $275

I did not receive the bulb for the pad, but they are easily replaced. The pack is in perfect condition with no marks anywhere it looks like it has never been used.

I am asking $255 shipped and you pay PayPal fees

Email only please

[email protected]
Edited price (lowered) to reflect the two things I'm keeping.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags