FS: OR Virtuoso down hoody, men's climbing shoes, rain shell

It's Rocktober! All prices include shipping; if you want to do local pick-up in Laramie or Vedauwoo, I can knock the price down. For local pick-up cash is great, otherwise paypall it is. Everything will ship via UPS with tracking. Also open to offers, this stuff needs to go! ClimbX slipper, size 9.5 NEW IN BOX. Bought these hoping they would fit like 5.10s, but they run much smaller. I fit a 9.5 in moccs and anasazis, but can barely get my feet in these, so be aware of that. I would imagine they fit more like Madrocks? Seemed like a nice shoe though. $40 shipped
Stoic anorak rain shell, men's M. Condition is like new; worn maybe 5 times, all in town. Has a partial side zip and one kangaroo pocket. The fit is slim, I'm 5'10" and about 155 and could just barely fit a nanopuff pullover under this. About $70 at Backcountry, how about $45 shipped?
Outdoor Research Virtuoso Hoody, Men's L. I've had this hoody for a couple years now, but it has been used very lightly, a couple days cragging and around town. It was a gift and has always been too big for me. That said, the jacket is rad: very warm, packs into it's pocket (makes a great pillow), and since it's not a Patagucci down sweater you don't look like every other bro in your mountain town when you wear it. Retails new for $250...How about $140 shipped. Will post pics later today.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags