FS: Scarpa Vapor 42.5, other climbing shoes and trail running shoes, rain shell and other stuff

Seasonal employment means it's time to unload stuff that's sitting around so that I can buy beer. All prices include shipping; if you want to do local pick-up in Laramie or Vedauwoo, I can knock the price down. For local pick-up cash is great, otherwise paypall it is. Everything will ship via UPS with tracking. Also open to offers, this stuff needs to go!

SOLD! Scarpa Vapor V, size 42.5. These are a really rad shoe, just a little too aggressively downsized and I'm mostly climbing cracks these days anyway. This is the previous model that uses XS Grip (the newer model has "edge") They are barely used: two days at Sinks, one at Wild Iris and a couple gym sessions. $60 shipped

ClimbX slipper, size 9.5 NEW IN BOX. Bought these hoping they would fit like 5.10s, but they run much smaller. I fit a 9.5 in moccs and anasazis, but can barely get my feet in these, so be aware of that. I would imagine they fit more like Madrocks? Seemed like a nice shoe though. $40 shipped
Mad Rock Banshee women's shoes, size 6.5 (37 euro). These have seen two days of bouldering and that's about it; they're still in great shape. $35 shipped

Stoic anorak rain shell, men's M. Condition is like new; worn maybe 5 times, all in town. Has a partial side zip and one kangaroo pocket. The fit is slim, I'm 5'10" and about 155 and could just barely fit a nanopuff pullover under this. About $70 at Backcountry, how about $45 shipped?

Next I have a Mammut jacket, size XL (fits more along the lines of a slightly roomy large I think). I forget the model, maybe the Sandstone? It's soft-shell ish, made of a tough, stretchy, though not too thick fabric. I've worn it around town a bit and there is some minor piling on the cuffs (see photo). No stains/tears. $40 La Sportiva trail running shoes, I forget the model. Used some, mostly for hiking; a decent pair of shoes, just a little to narrow for me in the toes. I ditched the factory insoles for a pair of orange superfeet insoles. The size is worn off, should be about 44.5/45 $20 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags