[WTS] MLD Sil Duomid (22.7oz/643g) / Cuben Solomid Inner (8.45oz/239g)

Considering selling off my Mountain Laurel Designs Duomid/Solomid setup. The Duomid is a 2017 model. It’s in excellent hardly used condition. The Solomid inner I bought used. It is cuben fiber and has seen some use. Not sure on year. See pics and description below for condition.

Looking to sell together. Will consider selling separate if someone buys the inner first. Really want to get $400 straight up for both. If I cant I am probably just going to hold onto them. Paypal GS is cool. Will include shipping in that price too (more than likely USPS Priority). USA only please.

Pics - https://imgur.com/a/nOqRCts

Duomid - Silnylon - Seam Sealed by Yours Truly (50% mineral spirits 50% silicone - see pics for better detail) - In excellent condition, I think I used it twice. Guy lines / tent still look brand new / clean - Comes with Sil Stuff Sack, Duomid, All Guy lines, and extender pole for trekking poles that arent tall enough to pitch it. - 22.70oz or 643g (includes everything listed above)

Solomid Inner - Cuben Fiber - Has 3 very small holes in the bug mesh. See pics for where they are located. - The holes have been patched with tenacious tape (a piece on each side to stick good) - Inspected for any other flaws and found none - Zippers, and floor are solid - Attached some shock cord and mitten hooks to the inner so that it is easier to connect and disconnect to outter (easily removable) - Comes with Sil Stuff Sack, and Inner - 8.45oz or 239g (includes everything listed above)