[WTS] Tarptent Protrail - 26.70oz - $115

Up for sale is a used Tarptent Protrail, weighing in at 26.70oz with the stuff sack. I bought this from someone on BPL about a year and a half ago, and they had only set it up in their yard to seam seal and then ended up going with a different shelter. I put less than 30 nights on it and its been in my closet for about a year now.

Some things to note:

- The tent is pretty dirty but in good shape. Mostly the bottom, because I used it primarily without a ground sheet, but there are some dirty spots on the mesh. I wish I had more space to clean it up but I'm in a tiny NYC apartment now, so it is what it is.

- I vaguely remember snagging the mesh on a stake and ripping a tiny hole on one of the sides, but I've looked it all over and can't find it. I guess that should tell you how small it is. It would be an easy patch, wherever it is. Probably easier to find once it's pitched.

- The grommet where the pole tip would normally go is missing. No idea what happened, I got it that way. The previous owner said he thought about sending it back to tarp tent, but was planning on using the adapter to use the pole handle up anyway, which is included. It's always worked fine for me and isn't a big deal IMO.

- I'll include the rear pole if you want to use that over your trekking pole, but I lost the plastic end cap somewhere along the way. Doesn't affect functionality, just figured I'd mention it.

- I don't have the stakes anymore, so those are not included

$115 shipped CONUS

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/nYqQT7W

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags