FS: 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo Large, Super Custom Build Kit

Slightly not climbing gear, but I know there are some fellow mtn people who like both sports. Alright well this is a somewhat sad day I didn't think would come, but it has. My baby is up for sale: 2012 Stumpjumper Evo. Full specs below, but I have it built up with a MRP direct mount chainring 32t and G2 micro SL. I have all the parts to convert it back to a 2X10 instead of the 1x10 and I'm flexible. We all have parts we are partial to, we can easily pull parts off and drop the price, the minimum I would sell it with would be: frame, fork, seatpost and wheelset + tires, the rest I could use on another bike/frame. I am 5ft10 and I am smack in the middle between a medium and a large, and after demoing a medium 29er I'm sold. I thought I would take flight a bit more, but it turns out I just like to go fast up and down on burly trails and 29ers seem it induce a little bit less fatigue here in the PNW. This is a super rad rig, but it needs a more rad owner than myself. I built this bike up in January/feb last year, I rode it embarrassing six times in six months, while school destroyed my life up till the middle of June. Then a few dozen times over the summer, it got parked in the fall and sat for the next 8 months during school again, then a few rides this summer, my guess is 40-50 rides total?
Did some quick calculations and retail would be in the $5,800 range so I was thinking around $3,700 I'll snap some more photos tonight and upload them. Like I said flexible on actual parts spec and willing to pull off parts and drop the price. Willing to ship, it sucks but w/e, buyer pays, paypal also works, would love to deal local-ish though.

Message me with questions, but please no crazy lowball offers, this isn't pink bike :)

Full Specs:
Frame: 2012 Specialized Stumpjumper Evo frame large 150mm, 142mm rear axle
Fork: 150mm Fox float 32 RLC kyshima coat, taperd steerer tube
Hubs: Chris King ISO Disc 15mm front and 12mm rear, both 32hole
Crank: XO, MRP Direct Mount 32T MRP G2 micro SL, or double and bash guard 28-36 I think?
Brakes: XO 160mm rear and 180mm front
Tires: Maxxis Ardents 2.3
Rims: Specialized Roval Traverse AL
Spokes: DT Swiss double butted with Brass Nipples
Seat: Specialized Phenom 130mm
Handle Bar: Specialized Sworks Enduro Carbon 720mm
Chain: Sram
Casset: Shimano something
Seatpost: Specialized Black Light 125mm
Grips: Specialized enduro xl
FD: None, or X.7
RD: X.O 10sp
Shifters: X.9
Stem: FSA 90mm
pedals: NA
Chain guide: G2Micro SL or Gamut 2 ring
Weight: 26.4lbs with carbon post, direct mount ring and no pedals.

Detail

Tags