FS: Moving: Arc'teryx Atom, Patagonia R1, R2, Shells, Insulation, TNF/Kuhl Vest and Marmot Rain. Large and Medium. Telemark Gear!

We are moving, so it's time to clean out the closet of everything that I have and don't use regularly. I prefer venmo but can figure out paypal if it's a dealbreaker for someone. Figure $10 per package shipped CONUS only. Nothing listed still has tags. The only thing that has really gotten any use is the dead bird Atom LT, but it's still in good shape. Everything else just hangs in the closet waiting for you. I had the extra fabric taken out of three of the large Patagonia items (older R1, green Better Sweater and brown R2) to create a more fitted shape that works better under a shell.

Link to the whole gallery: https://imgur.com/gallery/fhhTHvO. In no particular order:

Patagonia Down Sweater (Blue with red zipper). Medium. $90
Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody (Grey with dark red interior). Large $90
Marmot Precip Rain Jacket (Black). Medium $60
The North Face synthetic insulated vest (black/grey). Medium $50
Patagonia R1 pullover (light grey) tailored. Large $65 - older, tailored, i like this one
Kuhl softshell IMPAKT vest (Black). Medium $50
Mountain Hardwear lightweight shell jacket. Good for touring. Probably 3 years old. (Red) Large $90
Patagonia R1 pullover (dark grey - never worn, doesn't fit). Medium $55
Mountain Hardwear rain heavy duty rain jacket (burnt orange). Medium $40. Prob needs a treatment for anything more than walking the dog
Patagonia Classic Retro-X fleece vest (white-ish? with brown pocket). Medium $45
Patagonia R2 full-zip (Brown). Large tailored $60
Patagonia Better Sweater full-zip (green). Large tailored $45

Women's TNF insulated ski pants (Black). Small $50 - wife's. worn maybe 10x.
Wildcard! - Carhartt lined chore coat - large $45

I also have some Garmont ener-g 75mm telemark boots in 27.5 that anyone can have if they will pay shipping +$20 for PITA factor.
Ditto for some Atomic RT86 skis in 178cm (I think) with 22 designs bindings (hammerheads I think).

If you have questions or want different images, let me know. I tried to price based on 30 seconds of mkt research and then +/- depending on whether or not I may actually to keep said item.