FS: Men's Arc'teryx Fission SV – Medium, Conifer Green (FA2018) LNWT!

<div data-redactor=”1″>Hey all,</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>Doing my annual gear purge, and have decided to pass along my Arc’teryx Fission SV to a good home! The jacket is in exceptional condition (9/10), and has been worn less than a dozen times. If you have bought gear from me on other forums (BCUSA, etc.), you know that I take amazing care of my technical apparel, and ship in the exact condition shown. Jacket ships with original tags, and paperwork and is backed by Arc’teryx’s limited lifetime warranty. I am the original owner for the jacket, and it was purchased from Moosejaw in the fall of 2018.If you have questions, please PM me to discuss further. Please note that all prices include USPS priority shipping + insurance, to the lower 48. If you are in AK or HI, please PM me before shipping. In respecting mfr. guidance, <u>I can’t ship these OCONUS</u>.</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″></div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>Thanks for looking! :dblthumb:</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>===================</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″><b><u>Arc’teryx Fission SV (Winter 2018):</u></b> Like new, with tags, minimal use winter 2018. Men’s Medium, Conifer Green. New, this jacket was $689; I am <b>asking $440</b> or best reasonable offer.</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>Note: The Fission SV is an award-winning cold/wet weather fortress, that is recognized as a tried and true multi-use parka and belay jacket. This thing is WARM! I had initially purchased it for a multi-day trip that never materialized over the winter, and it is way more jacket than I need at this time. If you find yourself regularly hanging out in <20deg temperatures, you will like this jacket. On the few times I wore it, all I wore under was a synthetic base layer, and was amazingly warm! The continuous coreloft insulation also works with the N80PX GoreTex to breathe incredibly well!</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>
<div data-redactor=”1″><b>Full Specs:</b></div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>https://www.arcteryx.com/us/en/shop/mens/fission-sv-jacket</div>
<div data-redactor=”1″><b> </b></div>
<div data-redactor=”1″><b>A good review of the Fission SV can be found here: </b></div>
<div data-redactor=”1″>https://www.outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/clothing-mens/winter-jacket/arcteryx-fission-sv</div>
</div>

Detail

Tags