[WTS] Arcteryx Zeta LT & Squamish Jackets

• Arcteryx Zeta LT Gore-Tex Shell - Men’s M

Gently used, size Medium, and in mint condition. Made from N40p-X 3L Gore-Tex with Gore C-Knit. Very comfortable, compressible, and waterproof/windproof (all seams taped). Has a storm hood, two large outer hand pockets with one laminated inner pocket. I love this jacket but don’t use it nearly enough to justify having it so I’m hoping it goes to a good home. Weighs 12oz on my scale. $200 shipped CONUS (Venmo/Paypal F&F).

• Arcteryx Squamish Wind Shell - Men’s M

Gently used wind shell, size Medium, in excellent condition. Color is “Oxblood”. This is the hoodless version but other features are the same including the athletic fit, Gossamera nylon fabric, DWR coating, elastic and hook-and-loop cuffs, and hem drawcord. Packs into the chest pocket and is a great running or windblocking layer. Worn about a dozen times but I received a Houdini as a gift and no longer need it. Weighs 4.7oz on my scale. $55 shipped CONUS (Venmo/Paypal F&F).

PLEASE READ: I am currently stationed overseas and this item will ship from an Army Post Office. The cost is the same as CONUS shipping, but it typically takes 10-15 days to arrive. I appreciate your understanding.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags